|Posted||29 days ago|
A celebrated NSW State Government agency with a growth mentality and lots of projects happening now and in the pipeline. For more information regarding the client please contact me directly.
About the Role
This government agency is working on a number of complex programs and projects. Therefore, they are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the team. On a day to day basis, they will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing agile sprints
- Providing advice and support to the Director of Transformation
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Prepare project initiation and business case documents
- Management and reporting of risks
- Prepare and present project status reports and communicate project updates to inform decision making
- Manage entire project teams to ensure the outcomes are achieved
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Demonstrated experience managing and delivering multiple streams
- Demonstrated experience in delivering business transformation projects where standardisation and excellent results have been required and achieved.
- Documentation skills - ability to document processes, requirements, problem statements and formal PMO documents.
- Experience creating high quality project and program artefacts, within emerging or existing frame works.
- Confidence in your ability to develop effective end user communications.
- To be comfortable having new subject matter thrown at your and the ability to understand it very quickly.
- Advanced Microsoft word, Excel, MS Project and Powerpoint skills.
- Clear communication and the ability to change language/messages depending on audience
- Competitive hourly rate between $90 -$110 + super per hour
- Parramatta location
- ASAP start with initial 7 month contract, high chance of extension
- Work for renowned NSW State Government Agency with a huge pipeline of exciting projects
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95459. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com