|Posted||9 days ago|
CleanCo is shaping the future of Queensland’s energy sector and this is an opportunity to align your experience with a growing organisation focused on customer needs.
CleanCo will facilitate a more dynamic and responsive energy market through a diverse mix of generation capacity and investment in renewable energy projects to deliver innovative energy solutions for their customers and increased market competition.
Davidson are working closely with CleanCo to recruit a 2 year fixed-term position for an ICT Cyber Security Analyst. This position will be involved and responsible for ensuring CleanCo’s information security environment is effectively managed, ensuring security potential and actual breaches are identified, remediated and solutions are implemented.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of a comprehensive Information Security program for the organisation, which entails providing development, training, execution, and monitoring.
This means that you will also be responsible for ensuring the identification of required security related risks and issues, preparing action plans and providing advice to senior and executive management on their status. The role will also involve you making recommendations for changes to the environment that can help in the removal of vulnerabilities and reduction in the risk of exploitation that may result in potential incidents.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Monitor and track the organisation’s information security capability and maturity measured against the relevant cybersecurity standards and frameworks (Australian Energy Sector Cyber Security Framework, ISO/IEC 27001)
- Manage any identified security incident investigations identified by the ICT team and major service providers
- Work with major service providers to resolve security issues identified with their managed systems and infrastructure in line with the company’s incident response requirements
- Maintain the organisation’s Information Security policies and procedures
- Manage audit and assurance processes directly related to enterprise security
- Monitor industry trends, provide information and advice on emerging threats
- Recommend and execute ideas to improve processes based on lessons learnt
- Carry out other enterprise security and support duties that may be assigned by management
The following skills and experience is required:
- Possession of relevant industry certifications (eg CISM, CISSP, CompTIA Security+)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the various ways attacks are carried out against a system or network and how to effectively detect them
- Possess advanced analytical skills
- Strong ability to work effectively in collaboration with other members of a team with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to quickly learn new processes and technologies, and to adapt to changes in sequences and timelines
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal, and ability to work off hours when needed
- Experience with energy, utilities or critical infrastructure assets – highly desirable
GRAB this opportunity while it last! Your expertise will make a direct impact to the business, and the wider community.
This is an opportunity to make a difference for Queensland consumers and contribute to a renewable future. CleanCo’s goal is to increase competition in the wholesale electricity market, lower electricity prices, and facilitate a reliable and affordable transition to increased renewable energy. If this resonates with you, please click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95431. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com