|Posted||7 days ago|
Our client is a respected NSW State Government Agency, for more information about the client please contact me directly.
About the Role
The primary purpose of this position is to manage, advise and implement the organisation’s marketing, internal and external communications and public affairs plans and strategies.
The successful candidate will lead media and public affairs strategy for special projects, content production of internal and external communications, marketing, campaign and collateral development and promotion, written content including Year in Review, briefs and the internal magazine Sirens, social/digital strategy and brand placement.
We are seeking someone who is capable of positively promoting the activities of the client both internally and externally. Someone passionate who will educate the public about their organisations purpose and protect their brand/image.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in internal and external communications and marketing.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in reactive and proactive media strategy.
- Conceptualisation and delivery of complex communications strategy.
- Demonstrated high-level written communication skills including preparation of reports, correspondence, administration, creative, copy-writing and digital materials.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, organisation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with competing priorities.
- Ability to function individually and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in computer skills and relevant software packages.
- ASAP Start
- 3 month initial contract
- Paying between $50-$60 + super per hour
- Based in Rozelle
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com