The role description for this contractor engagement includes:
- Ensure adherence to delivery processes, reporting frameworks and practices.
- Where required contribute to/participate in technical design activities.
- Ensure that all design variations are managed appropriately with extensive collaboration and minimal impact.
- Ensure all technical documentation is prepared appropriately for each stage of the system.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following domains:
- Developer experience including:
- Working in Agile teams
- To a technical design
- .NET Core (preferred) or .NET Framework
- Angular, MVC, React or similar Front-end
- Strong experience in swagger/Open API for APIs / REST services
- Azure APIM highly desirable
- Recent hands-on experience deploying software via Azure DevOps to Azure-hosted PaaS services.
- Recent experience in developing applications for contemporary browsers solutions.
- Strong Agile delivery experience.
- Good communication skills, with an ability to effectively consult and negotiate with stakeholders (internal) and build positive relationships.
- Good Agile delivery skills, able to manage potentially multiple simultaneous deliveries.
- Ability to prioritise, schedule and perform work to meet deadlines, commitments and work within a team environment and with ambiguity.
Proven experience in development of major technical and digital projects including:
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with Azure hybrid cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) based applications and services, accompanied by an understanding of Azure best practices - developing and supporting
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with service based system integration patterns supported by API management processes – create, maintain and version management of API’s for internal and external data services
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with API editor (Swagger preferred) defining API’s according to OpenAPI specification to enable build, test and deploy of services
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with end to end layered solution architecture including application, technology, information, database and security architectures
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with digital service delivery
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Excellent organising and planning skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- UI Developer experience including:
- Rich Web Application design using Angular (preferred), React or similar
- Experience using fakes/mocks like Sinon.
- REST API knowledge
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95383. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com