|Posted||11 days ago|
- Newly created role challenging existing business models
- Be part of a growing organisation providing critical services
- Salary package circa $150K and flexible working arrangements available
Located just 40 minutes north west of the CBD, our client is a high quality service provider which is currently experiencing unprecedented growth. Focused on continuing to exceed customers’ expectations and improve operations, the organisation is looking to push the boundaries and challenge existing business models and as a result has created this new role dedicated to innovation and performance. The business also offers an inspiring and friendly work environment that values diversity where employees can realise their full potential and contribute to success through transformational leadership and focus on service excellence.
In this newly created role, you will lead the stewardship of business-wide innovation through the development and delivery of an innovation strategy and coordination of an integrated annual strategic planning and corporate reporting cycle, to position the business as a leader in its field. The role will require you to work closely with the leadership team to devise and deliver new initiatives and foster a culture of innovation and high performance across the business.
The successful candidate will be a talented leader and collaborator with both an excellent strategic vision and attention to detail, a passion for cutting-edge innovations and aspirations to lead the way across industries.
What we are looking for
- Well regarded for your proven track record of delivering successful on the ground service, product or process innovation
- Confident with the application of commercial principles relevant to new product development, ROI and business development
- A passionate, dynamic and high performing individual with an ability to motivate others to deliver outstanding results
- Highly engaging and collaborative
- Highly entrepreneurial and a creative problem solver
- Enabling the conversion of innovative ideas and concepts into practical outcomes that deliver customer value, environmental or financial benefits
- Establishing and running a successful innovation program linked to the strategic priorities of the business
- Experienced in new opportunity identification, sizing, investment allocation and prioritization
- Collaborating on exciting projects and co-creations to enhance our value proposition within our community
- Proficient in the preparation of corporate plans, and performance reports suitable for public release