Davidson are currently partnering with a highly successful renewable energy development and investment business. This business invests its own and its partners capital into renewables projects in order to create clean and green electricity with a specific focus on large scale solar. They are active across project development, financing, construction management and asset management.
About the Role
Due to the buoyant Australian Renewable Energy Market and a significant development pipeline across Eastern Australia they are seeking to bring on board a Development Manager.
- Early stage site identification and analysis
- Liaising with landowners to secure project land
- Liaising with consultants to obtain necessary development approvals
- Engaging with NSP’s and external consultants to prepare connection enquiries, power flow studies, generator performance standards in order to connect to the grid
- Managing consultants through the due diligence process
In order to be successful for this role you will be a motivated self-starter with a passion for the renewable energy industry, ideally with previous RE development experience. Key capabilities include:
- Relevant tertiary degree qualification
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven skills in project development/ management
- Ability to manage external consultants
The opportunity to work with a leading Renewable Energy Developer and contribute to the changing Australian Energy Market as well as a competitive remuneration is on offer.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Overty on 07 3023 1074, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94153. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com