Work for a renowned NSW State Government Agency on some exciting projects.
About the Role
The primary purpose of this role is to support the project delivery teams (Project Directors/Managers) in the post approval process whilst ensuring compliance with conditions of development consent.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for building templates for future compliance post approval.
The essential requirements to be successful in this role include:
- State Significant Development/SSD experience
- Post approval SSD experience
- Experience building compliance templates
- Agile and adaptable nature.
- Central Sydney Location
- Competitive pay rate up to $700 per day, (potentially higher for those who are very experienced)
- Work on some of the most exciting projects happening in NSW right now
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Katherine Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95357. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com