|Posted||12 days ago|
The Oak Tree Group currently operates 31 Villages with another 10+ in various stages of construction. With an ambitious growth agenda, committed to delivering over double the current Independent Living Units, Oak Tree are building the capability of their corporate infrastructure. This role is one of the most exciting opportunities in Brisbane.
Reporting to Oak Tree’s Founder and Director, the Inaugural In-House Counsel will have a broad remit, partnering with the business to drive growth.
Playing a crucial part in the executive leadership team and the business’s rapid growth agenda, you will be a strong commercial operator taking broad accountability for key areas such as:
- Property Law (Planning, land acquisition and conveyancing)
- Construction Law (Contract law, sub-contractor management and litigation)
- Governance and compliance
- Providing strategic legal advice to senior leadership and the Board.
- Acting as the intermediary with external counsel to manage risk for resident contractors.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Deanna Keating on 07 3023 1023, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95341. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com