CALLING OUT to Switched-On Java Professionals!
Are you feeling STUCK where you are? Looking for an opportunity to grow your career and gain professional development? OR maybe it’s time for a different work environment with new challenges?
Here is a wonderful opportunity for a Full-Stack Java Developer that’s experienced in building high-performing, scalable, fault tolerant applications, to join this GLOBAL well-known organisation.
Our client have their headquarters based in Brisbane, giving you access to global professional development and career opportunities!
So if you are a Mid-Level Java Developer searching for an opportunity to move into more of a senior level development role…then this could be for you!
You will be part of a small team of passionate developers that works on mission-critical applications, and be involved with the full SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) - managing Java application development, from concept, design, maintenance, testing, and support.
Some of the responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Deliver high availability and performance
- Help take a story from elaboration to completion
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies, and presenting these for technical review
- On-call Level 3 support for production applications
- Maintain existing applications, and apply changes as required
For this role you need to have the following skills and experience:
- +3 years’ Java software development experience
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing applications using Java and SpringBoot
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, SQLServer), SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate)
- Strong experience with Test Driven Development
- A team player who also has the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the Spring Framework (SpringBoot, Spring MVC)
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Java 8 exposure (streams, lambdas)
- Maven / Gradle
- Git, Jenkins, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- AWS and Azure Cloud based solutions
- Linux, Linux scripting
- Relevant university degree and/or industry qualification
GRAB this opportunity while it last! Your expertise will make a direct impact to the business.
So if the above sounds like what you are looking for, then don’t hold back, contact us now, APPLY, and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95325. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com