Join a company that has experienced rapid growth and is about to embark on a business transformation to optimise and simplify their systems and processes.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- the elicitation and management of business requirements, documentation and optimisation of business processes and work instructions
- running business requirements workshops
- other analysis tasks to support the organisation
You will have:
- Significant experience in a Business Analyst role
- Experience using a variety of BA tools such as BPMN or UML
- A solid understanding of technology solutions (ERP, MS dynamics, Microsoft stack, Billing, CPQ would be preferred)
- Experience with business case development, options analysis, vendor selection
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great time management/organisational skills
You’ll be given the chance to work on an exciting business transformation using the latest technology while working directly with executive stakeholders. If you want exposure across an entire business with an investment in training and learning offered in return, apply now!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).