Principal Development Planner
This government organisation is one of the most well respected organisations in NSW. Providing a safe and stable work environment and a highly sought for organisation, being part of this team will present exciting opportunities for both personal and professional development.
Your role will primarily focus on providing planning advice to the whole business unit, and assist in the determination of development approval pathways. Additional key accountabilities are:
- Support delivery teams in achieving compliance to conditions of consent post approval
- Develop relationships across the business unit, local councils and the department of planning to achieve timely development approvals
- Support the business case development
- Quality assurance at milestones of the planning process. Including prior lodgement and acceptance of conditions
- Review all contract quality documentation, inspection and test plans, as built drawings, checklists, material records and delivery dockets
To be successful in this role proven experience in a senior role working with development assessment in NSW is essential. Additional experience in statutory planning, environmental assessment and SSD would be desirable but not essential.
This organisation actively works towards a flexible working environment and a dynamic workforce. We inspire and like to see people from all backgrounds to apply and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Not quite right? We also have opportunities available from mid-level up to director level. Whether your expertise lies in road, rail, transport, development, design, maintenance or asset management we have a selection of roles in both public and private sector available for you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Liisa Olsson on 02 8093 0617, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95329. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com