A specialist provider of acoustic consultancy services on a wide entirety of projects ranging from residential buildings, commercial mixed use development and hospitals through to master-planning of precincts or specialist projects in the arts
The Acoustic Engineer will provide a range of design and consultancy services. The role is varied but will include;
- Calculations, data analysis, modelling and design.
- Producing reports for internal and external clients, on time and within set budgets.
- Site visits and field studies
- Extensive client liaison throughout the life-cycle of the projects
- Developing client relationships and identifying business opportunities
- Administrative and financial management tasks including budget preparation and monitoring, accurate and timely responses to requests as required by project demands and timelines.
- A relevant tertiary qualification (Engineering, Science or Audio)
- Previous experience in a acoustic consulting environment
- Proven report writing skills and excellent communication skills in general
- Experience working with noise monitoring equipment
- A highly successful Australian owned private company with an international footprint and more than a quarter of a century of successful practice
- Work alongside the Directors who founded the company
- Medium prospects to work in the overseas offices
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Venn on 03 9929 9549, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95323. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com