A well-respected Government department is looking for an experienced Policy Analyst to join their team for 8-month contract based in Sydney’s CBD.
About the Role
Your key responsibilities include:
- Provide advice to external stakeholders in relation to exempt and complying development, over the phone and by email.
- Provide a range of administrative activities, including coordinating working groups and committees, to support stakeholder engagement as well as policy development and implementation
- Assist the team in the delivery of a range of policy related projects and initiatives to facilitate the timely delivery of policy objectives
- Contribute to the preparation of draft correspondence, papers, and minutes to support the development of policy initiatives
- Respond to routine policy queries to provide consistent advice and information
- At least 3-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area within the government sector
- Requires a good understanding of planning legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in coordinating workgroups and committees
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95283. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com