Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We are currently loooking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join a busy team, working part-time (Mon/Tues) to provide additional support to the Payroll Manager.
About The Role
As the HR - Payroll Officer you will be responsible for providing administrative support and facilitating the payroll processing for the People and Culture team.
- End to end payroll processing
- Record management
- Pay enquiries and adjustments
- Modern Award Interpretation
- Maintenance of employee files including allowances and deductions
- Payroll Tax processing, reporting and payments
- Building and maintaining strong internal and external relationships
- Experienced payroll officer
- Large ERP experience, Chris21 preferred.
- Exposure to multiple awards/EBA's
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent customer service skills
- Part-time - 2 days per week - Mon/Tues
- Immediate start
- Attractive hourly rates
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jane Currie on 07 3023 1050, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95291. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com