Our vision is to be a leading workplace performance company in Australia, staying at the front by doing things differently and always delivering for our clients.
We are building a legacy as a market leader in workplace performance and we want committed, passionate people to help us realise our vision.
We are business advisors focussed on transforming workplace performance into tangible results. The Davidson difference is our ability to see the optimal potential in every organisation, team and person, and turn it into reality through Recruitment, Consulting and HR Solutions.
To further accelerate Davidson’s growth and market position, there is an outstanding career opportunity for a Practice Leader to join our Corporate team based in the Brisbane CBD.
In this role, you will have the ability to continue building your brand as a Qualified Accounting specialist, while leading a team of highly experienced Consultants. The responsibilities in this role include:
- Lead and facilitate business development and client relationship activities;
- Build and maintain strategic alliances through networking across the broader business community;
- Identify and create opportunities to deliver workplace performance outcomes with clients;
- Demonstrate a genuine desire to exceed our clients’ expectations; and
- Lead and contribute to building a supportive culture which values teamwork and collaboration
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of professional;
- The opportunity to deliver extraordinary customer service and drive innovation;
- Being part of one of Australia’s most progressive and innovative human resource consultancies
- Demonstrated experience working a Qualified Accounting desk, delivering to Business Development targets;
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients;
- A collaborative team player who demonstrates a high level of integrity, confidence and energy; and
- Experience leading a small team to deliver exceptional results.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elissa Henderson, People & Culture Business Partner on 07 3023 1071 or Rebecca Willis, General Manager – Corporate on 07 3023 1008.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com