|Posted||15 days ago|
You will gain exposure to highly scalable systems, access to global professional development and career opportunities. You will join a team of passionate Developers, System analysts, Architects and leaders who have been successful in delivering quality web applications and products.
You will have strong experience in Java and continuous delivery methodologies, tools, automated testing and highly scalable architectures.
You must have the ability to work with multiple teams and multiple projects at the same time.
- Software architecture and design for key projects and initiatives
- Project delivery and enhancements across multiple applications
- Build trust and transparency through collaboration and communication
- Work closely with key project stakeholders to delivery key outcomes
- Bridge solution architecture and software architecture
- Contributes to incident and problem management across supplier partners and internal teams
- Provides input to disaster recovery, high availability, rapid restoration of services through involvement in business impact assessment and business continuity planning
Key Technical Competencies
- Experience with Java 8 through to 11 is aceptable, Maven, Gradle, Spring, Spring Boot
- JBOSS, JavaEE, SOA, Microservices architecture and technology
- AWS SQS, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Search
- JSON, XML, SOAP
- Git, TeamCity, Jenkins, Nexus and CI/CD patterns and practices
- Writing unit testing and testing criteria
- Agile practices, Confluence, Jira
- Experience with Sabre API's would be highly desirable
- Problem solving
- Task ownership through to completion
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills with ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams
- Persuading and influencing
- Customer driven
- Relationship management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to consult
- Ability to build, maintain and grow strong relationships across multiple stakeholders
- Excellent business and commercial acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong experience within an enterprise environment working on Java enterprise solutions
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Facilitation of architecture reviews and design sessions
- Worked in an Agile environment including SCRUM, KANBAN and Story mapping
- Relevant university degree and/or industry qualification
Candidates MUST HAVE Australian working rights (VISA).
Please submit your application in a Word Docunemnt.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94863. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com