CleanCo will facilitate a more dynamic and responsive energy market through a diverse mix of generation capacity and investment in renewable energy projects to deliver innovative energy solutions for their customers and increased market competition.
Reporting to the Trading Risk & Valuation Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Analysing and reporting on risks arising from CleanCo’s power purchase agreements (PPAs)
- Making recommendations and maintaining a control framework relating to commodity exposures
- Monitoring portfolio position to ensure hedge limits are not breached
- Ensuring all purchases and trades are conducted in accordance with the required authorities and approvals
- Extensive consultation and collaboration with the Enterprise Risk & Compliance function
- Maintaining and updating portfolio risk limits daily
To be considered for this role, you will be degree qualified with a minimum of 5 experience of experience in a similar role. Proven experience in identifying and developing a variety of tools used to evaluate financial risk is desired. Knowledge of the National Energy Market is highly regarded.
This is an opportunity to make a difference for Queensland consumers and contribute to a renewable future. CleanCo’s goal is to increase competition in the wholesale electricity market, lower electricity prices, and facilitate a reliable and affordable transition to increased renewable energy. If this resonates with you, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95229, or click the link to apply. Applications close Friday 24th May at 5:00 pm.