|Posted||7 days ago|
CleanCo is shaping the future of Queensland’s energy sector and this is an opportunity to align your experience in Settlements and Accounts with a growing organisation focused on customer needs.
CleanCo will facilitate a more dynamic and responsive energy market through a diverse mix of generation capacity and investment in renewable energy projects to deliver innovative energy solutions for their customers and increased market competition.
As the Settlements & Accounts Officer, you will be responsible for the settlement of electricity, environmental products and gas transactions, ensuring the accurate and timely recording of information.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Confirmation of electricity and gas settlement accounts with counterparties
- Periodical settlement of environmental transactions, and the electricity pool and derivative cashflows
- Management of the margining requirements of the trading portfolios
- Transfer and receipting of the Large-Scale Generation certificates (LGC’s)
- Ensure all information is accurately entered into the relevant databases
- Ensure all activity is in compliance with the company policies, procedures and legislative requirement.
- Assist with general accounting including Accounts Payable, monthly reporting and analysis
To be successful in this role you will have had experience in the settlement of gas and energy transactions. You will have a strong understanding of Risk and Compliance frameworks, policies and procedures. With your high level of attention to detail, you will be able to compile and communicate settlements information and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
If This is an opportunity to make a difference for Queensland consumers and contribute to a renewable future. CleanCo’s goal is to increase competition in the wholesale electricity market, lower electricity prices, and facilitate a reliable and affordable transition to increased renewable energy. If this resonates with you, please click apply or call Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019. Applications close Friday 24h May at 5:00 pm.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com