|Posted||7 days ago|
CleanCo is shaping the future of Queensland’s energy sector and this is an opportunity to align your experience in Tax & Treasury with a growing organisation focused on customer needs.
CleanCo will facilitate a more dynamic and responsive energy market through a diverse mix of generation capacity and investment in renewable energy projects to deliver innovative energy solutions for their customers and increased market competition.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the compliance and provision of a wide range of taxation liabilities and obligations as well as other treasury related activities including:
- Preparation of income tax returns and tax effect accounting calculations for the company
- Preparation of BAS returns and other taxes, including stamp duty
- Managing and maintain the cash flow processes
- Collating information and accurately record all transaction and journal entries
- Providing advice to the finance team and broader business on tax and treasury matters as required
- Liaison with external auditors and facilitate audits and respond to information requests
- Liaison with external tax advisors and QTC in all banking and treasury matters
- Promoting taxation and treasury awareness across the business
To be considered for this role, you will be degree qualified with a minimum of 3 experience in a tax and treasury role within a corporate, government or GOC environment. You will have completed your CA/CPA and have strong commercial acumen and demonstrated experience in presenting information to board and management.
This is an opportunity to make a difference for Queensland consumers and contribute to a renewable future. CleanCo’s goal is to increase competition in the wholesale electricity market, lower electricity prices, and facilitate a reliable and affordable transition to increased renewable energy. If this resonates with you, please click apply or call Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026 quoting ref no. JO-1905-95228