With a number of successful projects under way, this busy construction company has created a new role for an Accounts & Administration Officer to join their Award winning team.
About the Role
This will be a varied role with primary responsibility for Accounts Payable –
- Processing and payment of invoices
- Raising purchase orders
- Supplier reconciliations
- Allocating charges to projects
- Handling all AP enquiries and requests via phone and email
Other responsibilities will include –
- Payroll – data entry and collation of timesheets
- HR Administration – on-boarding new employees including induction, managing leave schedules, preparation of employment contracts (templated)
- General admin responsibilities - phones & computers, stationery, catering
We are seeking an experienced AP Officer with a solid knowledge of accounts processes. You must be friendly with an even-tempered personality, and have good time management and the ability to prioritise tasks. You must be willing to help wherever is needed around the office – this is a team environment.
- Part-time hours - Monday, Thursday and Friday - may be negotiable for 4 or 5 days per week at shorter hours.
- West End location – on-street parking and regular bus service
- $55 000 to $60 000 per annum plus superannuation, pro-rata