|Posted||18 days ago|
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have a number of upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government across key departments. We are looking for reliable and professional Senior Finance Officers who are available immediately.
About the role:
- Review and process journals to be posted in the department’s general ledger
- Perform a range of internal controls monitoring tasks.
- Support the delivery of efficient, effective and economical transactional processing services (including accounts payable and accounts receivable) both delivered from within and external to the department.
- Provide administrative support to the team i.e. setting up meeting agendas and minute taking, calendar management and phone calls, source documents.
- Manage the finance mailbox, reply to or distribute email requests and source documents.
- Undertake financial administrative duties and other administration duties as directed.
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting, commerce, business or other related field and/or significant practical experience
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office applications with high level competency in Excel
- Experience in completing financial reporting requirements
- Prior experience working within the Government Sector
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, with a proven ability to set and work to priorities pro-actively.
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to guide you through the process
- Temporary Opportunity
- Flexible work hours and work arrangements
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com