|Posted||17 days ago|
Our client is an industry leader (and part of a GLOBAL organisation) with thousands of clients using their software product nationally.
It offers a nice working environment, with a number of large initiatives and projects underway! Hence, now they have the need for a switched-on Software Business Analyst. We are searching for candidates who are looking for a challenge to help our client evolve their flagship product to meet the changing needs of their customers.
To be successful in this role, you will be a dynamic and progressive software/product business analyst who feels most comfortable working within an agile environment, experienced working with development teams (developers, UI/UX, QA testers etc).
The following skills and experience is required:
- Degree or tertiary qualification in Business, Information Systems, Communications or Computer Science, or relevant experience working as a Software/Product Business Analyst
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile Environment
- Demonstrated experience facilitating collaboration between customers and stakeholders to understand the big picture defined by their needs and pain-points
- Demonstrated experience driving inception with the team to facilitate a shared understanding of business & customer goals
- Experience facilitating the prioritisation of scope that is driven by value
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically through and facilitate brainstorming of solutions with the product owner and the team
- Demonstrating experience performing just enough analysis to keep momentum within the team
- Demonstrated experience in understanding and defining requirements from a business and customer/user perspective
- Demonstrated experience crafting user stories that are underpinned by the INVEST principles
- Experience supporting the team during development to assist with kick-off, desk checks and sign-off
- Experience connecting the dots across the delivery of a product
- Experience synthesizing complex sets of information to provide clarity and understanding
- Demonstrated experience and the ability to manage the requirements backlog to ensure that the stream of work for the team remains up-to-date, and information and knowledge is being captured at the right level
- Ability to ensure that all requirements support the delivery of business value, fulfils goals and objectives, and meets a stakeholder need.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
The successful applicant will become a key member of the team and make a real difference! GRAB this opportunity while it last!
Interested? APPLY NOW, and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume and a cover letter in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95211. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com