A well-respected Government department is looking for an experienced Project Officer to manage and support the delivery of a project based in the Sydney CBD office.
About the Role
- Prepare and coordinate high level communication including submissions, briefing notes and correspondence.
- Experience in the use of EDRMS
- Monitor the Unit's budget.
- Manage diary appointments, records and correspondence and schedule and support meetings.
- Manage and monitor project plans. Coordinating resources
- Provide timely advice and communication to relevant stakeholders across the department
- Support and assist of project management methodologies and process across the department.
This role, during times of leave, will be required to undertake the duties of the Executive Assistant to Director
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within state Government
- Department project, project support is essential
- Must be able to commence ASAP if successful
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong client relationships
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95213. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com