This fast paced State Government department requires an Executive Assistant to provide support to the Executive Director.
This role is an immediate start and is located in Parramatta
About the Role
In this role your duties will include but are not limited to:
- General EA support to the executives within the department
- Extensive diary management.
- Coordinating extensive travel arrangements both domestic and international.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and reports, including research where required.
- Organizing internal and external events.
- Records management using TRIM system
- Overseeing the workflow of a small team of administrators.
- Project related duties
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Min 5 years’ experience working as an EA within the government sector
- Experience in managing high-level EA duties and responsibilities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95208. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com