Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced A06 ICT Procurement Officer to join a growing government department for a temporary contract with a possibility of extension.
About the Role:
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Clarify specifications/requirements for scheduled upcoming key ICT software/hardware maintenance and support agreements and renew accordingly, or not, as applicable.
- Apply commercial ICT strategy and departmental procurement procedures and policies to assist with negotiations with preferred suppliers, ensuring all relevant paperwork is processed in an efficient and thorough manner.
- Experience with SAP ECC6 or similar and ICT Purchasing experience with hardware
- QITC/GITC exposure/experience or with contracts of a similar nature, would also be well regarded
- Previously ICT Procuremnet experience in the Government will be highly regarded.
- Temporary contract with possible extension
- Attractive hourly rate - $60p/hour +SUPER
- CBD location