|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||19 days ago|
The successful candidate will:
- Provides high-level technical support of all facets of the Exchange and collaboration service.
- Accountable for the successful resolution of high, medium and low problems
- Serves as the initial point of contact for daily incidents
- Contributes to incident bridges with internal staff and 3rd party suppliers.
- Contributes to the technical governance of service management processes including, incident, problem, change, capacity, continuity (DR), availability, asset, monitoring and alerting
- Ensure appropriate capacity, risk and security monitoring, disaster recovery and business continuity plans are carried out.
- Delivering technical support to large scale enterprise services of Microsoft Exchange 2010, Office 365, sharepoint, intune & airwatch.
- Lync 2010, Skype for Business administration
- Enterprise Vault support experience in large scale environments.
- Azure support and implementation
- In-depth understanding of the security challenges around ExchangeOffice 365 and other cloud services in a large scale, regulated financial organisation
- managing and administering large scale Wintel Collaboration (Exchange)