An exciting opportunity is presented to join this government department in becoming the finance lead for a new solution that will change the face of the Queensland public transport. To support the project reporting deliverables and milestones, a talented Senior Finance Professional is required to lead a team in a role that will see them working in partnership with the Executive Leaders across the Project.
About the Role
This role will be influential in developing, leading and managing a range of finance activities designed to ensure sound financial governance principles are applied to all areas of the project. Your duties will include but be not limited to:
- Lead and manage financial reporting and planning activities
- Manage all program expenditure and capital expenditure budgets including managing actuals and forecast.
- Provide executives and Program leads with integrated, accurate and timely whole of project and business operations financial
- Provide high level strategic, professional and timely advice to senior stakeholders regarding financial considerations associated with the project.
- Manage all financial systems ensuring effective revenue control
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience at Financial Controller level, ideally in a project environment or have experience previously working in a large government change project. It is essential that you are a natural influencer with the ability to engage as a true business partner. You must must be able to demonstrate experience working within a fast-paced financial management environment and have proven experience in Revenue change management.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95107. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com