Our client is a major international banking and financial services company and they provide a comprehensive and integrated range of financial products and services, with millions of customers in Australia. They are well into a wide array of digital, business and complex technology transformation initiatives.
About the Role:
To drive the execution of activities required to implement a strategic change program for the organisation.
This involves working in a single major program/project or work across a number of smaller projects and initiatives simultaneously.
Ultimately responsible, in conjunction with Project and Business Leadership, for ensuring that change is effectively and proactively managed and that impacted business areas experience a smooth transition, which minimises operational risk and disruption.
May be required to provide guidance to Change Analysts and/or Senior Change Analysts.
Typically, a Manager Change will manage most change activities and deliverable for a smaller project or a stream of work on a larger project/program.
Key requirements for this role include
Experience as a Change professional on complex projects with multiple stakeholders and dependencies.
- Background developing change strategies for large and complex companies.
- Experience managing change programs in large and complex environments.
- A good working knowledge of Jira.
- Outstanding negotiation, relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Financial services or banking sector experience is beneficial, but is not necessary.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nallini Nair on 03 99292 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95135. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com