About the Role:
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this is a pivotal role responsible for the provision of on-site assistance and support for all IT requirements, and the management of the provision of Desktop Computers and associated PC Software and Servers across the Abbot Point Coal Terminal.
- Provide technical support and consulting advice as required to all staff
- Provide the technical interface between the Administration and Production network
- Proactively manage and maintain all new and existing IT systems hardware and services that directly relate to the APB Administration data network and these will include:
- Onsite DR environment
- All server hardware
- All aspects to the DMZ and related hardware
- Intranet and Extranet environment
- PABX and Voicemail system
- Exchange email and Enterprise Vault archive
- LAN Data switches
- External data services
- Desktop PC’s, Notebooks and Printers
About the Business:
Our mission at Abbot Point Operations is to Grow Local. As we continue to build our business we understand that our operation in the Whitsunday Region is not just about our physical assets, it is about our people and the local community we are part of.
To be considered for this genuine career opportunity, you will:
- Possess excellent interpersonal, cooperative and facilitation skills as part of interfacing with various levels of management and external bodies and agencies.
- Have superior written, verbal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Have the ability to work in high pressure and competing priority and ambiguous environments
- Have demonstrated experience in Project Management
- Familiarity with Dell service and EMC SAN hardware
- Familiarity with Altiris
- Logical and methodical approach to troubleshooting.
- VMWare advanced skills and/or accreditation
- Advanced skills – Windows AD Server 2003/2008/2008 R2, Exchange 2007/2010, SQL 2005/2008/2008 R2 and Microsoft Office 2007/2010
- Experience with Juniper Firewall and Cisco IronPort appliances
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP and subnetting
This is a residential opportunity located in Bowen, with direct access to the beautiful Whitsundays.
For immediate consideration, apply now!
Applications close: 12 May 2019
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1904-95038. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com