|Location||Brisbane Adelaide Street|
|Posted||24 days ago|
Providing a range of services to the community across Queensland, this organisation positions itself to provide superior levels of care for its residents. As a result of internal movement the opportunity has become available for a senior finance professional to play a lead role in the management of the Revenue Assurance and Protection function of the group.
About the Role
The role will be responsible for the following functions:
- Lead the development and implementation of procedures to increase the accuracy of billing, claiming and receipting
- Collaborate with GM’s of business units to improve processes and increase clarity on procedures
- Establish and lead the Revenue Protection function
- Provision of technical accounting advice and review of controls, policies and procedures
- Lead the delivery of superior customer experience
- Establish reporting system and establish key metrics to ensure business needs are being met
- Support and the delivery of new and ongoing strategic financial projects
- Identify future systems enhancements and improvements for reporting purposes
To be considered for this sought after position you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a senior financial controller position. You will have extensive experience within a technical accounting role, with a focus on Revenue Management and Collection processes. You will have the ability to communicate well with various stakeholders and be an effective Team Leader establishing a culture of high performance. A genuine desire and commitment to improve the financial position of the organisation through the provision of sound commercial advice is also ideal.
Working for an employer of choice, the organisation will offer a competitive salary with a generous benefits package and be exposed to a varied and challenging role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95105. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com