|Posted||24 days ago|
The company are very established and a leader in their field.
An opportunity exists for a network / ERP (application support) analyst to work across a varied and broad technology base. The role has a mix of networking / systems administration/ support / helpdesk and ERP application support. No two days are the same.
You will be an experienced candidate who will also have done up to level 2 / 3 support.
* Excellent communication skills as you would be dealing with end users support tickets
* MS environment
* Server / Network support duties
* CCNA level or above networking skills required
* Solid server admin skills
* ERP support. Ideally you would have had experience of supporting and ERP solution before
* The candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable to take initiative and add some support to best practice systems and processes.
* Small IT team.You need to be happy working in a fairly autonomous role
* They will be moving into a more virtualised and cloud based environment over time
* Any experience of troubleshooting legacy applications would be great
* There is an element of after hours support buit not much.
The role suits a bit of an "all rounder" who can pick up networking and application support duties.
Parking is available onsite.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95125. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com