|Posted||23 days ago|
Davidson are currently working with one of the world’s largest names in wind energy. This company manufactures, installs and services its turbines all over the world. With over 100GW of installed turbine capacity and operations in over 80 countries, they are continuing to grow here in Australia. Due to project requirements they are looking to appoint a Site Supervisor WTG Installation.
About the Role
As the Site Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring the correct installation of wind turbines and ensuring that all safety procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure installation deliverables are being met by relevant parties
- Managing a team that is striving for continual improvements
- Tracking financial performance against project budget
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all stakeholders
- Assist in the management of community engagement
You will be an experienced Supervisor with working experience in a site based role. A background in large greenfield construction or previous wind farm experience will be highly regarded. You will be able to show experience in the following areas:
- Degree qualification in Mechanical or Electrical engineering
- Management of subcontractors in a site based environment
- Experience in managing site safety
- Proven ability in managing complex stakeholders
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
An opportunity to work with a global industry leader with a large pipeline of project in Australia and abroad.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Overty on 07 3023 1074, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95112. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com