|Posted||24 days ago|
For more information regarding the client, please contact me directly.
About the Role
The primary purpose of this role is provide project support on a range of emergency management projects from a call centre environment. You will be responsible for coordinating support for a range of incidents such as include natural disasters, criminal matters and injuries. This role will also provide support/advice on relevant correspondence, general policies and procedures impacting NSW on emergency related matters.
The positions sits within Healthy and Safety and works with the Incident Support Unit.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Providing quality and informed advice to employees in relation to incidents in order to minimise the impact of the event, assisting with the workplaces return to normal operation.
- Assisting employees with the coordination of support immediately following an incident.
- Developing and maintain a good understanding of departmental policies and procedures related to incident and emergency management.
- Providing advice to employees on strategies that may improve the workplaces’ management of a range of incidents.
- Maintaining appropriate records and other documentation in relation to incident management.
- Maintaining knowledge and awareness of external agency support that is available to workplaces during the management of an incident.
- • Assist with projects to enhance the Departments ability to respond effectively to such incidents.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role with Incident Support
- Experience working in a call centre environment
- Experience working in Government is desirable
- Work life balance
- Parramatta location
- Competitive hourly rate
- No two days are the same
- ASAP start with possible extension, dependent on performance
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95102. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com