A06 Market Researcher
|Job Title:||A06 Market Researcher|
|Salary:||$59 - $59 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Orla Kelly|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 11:17|
A reputable Government department is seeking a high-level market research for a long-term contract opportunity.
The desirable candidate will have strong research, analysis and written communication skills with the ability to translate data into relevant customer insights to:
• Manage the day-to-day market research activities for multiple on-going tracking studies including reviewing questionnaires and reports and monitoring the quality of the data, project timelines and budget.
• Completing data analysis requests using programs such as excel, STATA, Q or Power BI.
• Summarising key results to meet different users’ needs, ensuring consumer focus is meeting business priorities and objectives for the branch.
• Support, provide and present expert advice to the branch in delivering campaign-specific market research and evaluation.
• Work with the Principal Market Research Advisor on delivery of primary research studies including liaising with stakeholders, questionnaire and discussion guide review and preparation of market research briefs.
• Support and comply with workplace health and safety, anti-discrimination and equal opportunity principles and practices.
• Work both as part of a team as well as independently to achieve organisation goals.
- Long term contract until June 2020
- Immediate Start
- Work on exciting projects
- A05/A06 level depending on experience ($52.25 - $59.95 per hour + Super)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's