For more information regarding the client, please contact me directly.
About the Role
Seeking a Records Clerk for NSW State Goverment Agency
- Filing Files into the compactus units.
- Scanning files and records into Trim.
- Records retrieval from onsite locations.
- Assisting with mail opening (only if the Mail Officer is absent)
Desired qualities in candidates:
- Experienced in Records Management with the ability to file in numerical order
- Ability to find/locate records in a database.
Contract initially running until EOFY but likely to extend (dependent on performance!)
Hourly rate of around $25 but this is dependent on experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95097. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com