The primary purpose of the Senior Infrastructure Insights Analyst role is:
- Provision of high level input into the planning, facilitating, managing of the activities involved in the design and implementation of Infrastructure Maintenance Services as well as project design and provide support to Leaders in delivering change initiatives.
- Provide and undertake a range of research investigations and support services in the development, management and delivery of proposals, submissions, reports, processes, programs and activities as required.
- Design and specify changes to existing systems of a complex nature, with a view to development and implementing improvements to business and systems processes.
- Manage and participate in projects to improve and implement business and system processes within Infrastructure Maintenance.
- Undertake analysis and developing concepts and methodologies including conducting research and bench marking to drive and influence the facilitation and implementation of business improvement strategies.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key corporate representatives to ensure alignment of business objectives and improvement initiatives with regulatory and corporate requirements. Responsibility includes liaison, negotiation, and strategy development for business improvement.
- Participate in the development of clear project briefs and the performance tracking for key business improvement projects. Specifically this includes, for key projects, through thorough business analysis the definition of clear benefits, priority, scope, delivery planning, resources planning strategy and tactics.
- Undertake project reporting as agreed with the Manager Infrastructure Insights and other Sponsors.
- Develop reports and presentations matched to the needs of each stakeholder.
- Develop system and business processes which have an appropriate amount of rigour and discipline to protect the business, ensure business continuity and develop operational excellence.
Skills and Abilities
The role requires the following skills and abilities:
- Highly developed analytical skills with demonstrated success in project management and proven leadership experience.
- Highly advanced skills in the use of computer applications including experience in providing systems support.
- Highly developed written skills including proven experience in technical writing and research with an ability to write in plain English.
- Highly developed verbal and interpersonal communication skills including demonstrated ability to negotiate, facilitate and establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high performing team with an understanding of coaching, equity, effectiveness, participation, responsiveness and accountability.
Knowledge and Experience
The role requires the following knowledge and experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge in the operations and maintenance of water and wastewater assets.
- Extensive experience and proven ability in analysis and troubleshooting in an operational area.
The role requires the following qualifications:
- Degree qualifications or relevant compensating knowledge and experience in an operational area.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95090. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com