My client is urgently seeking an experienced SQL Developer who would be available immedaitely to cover a leave period of 2-3 months in Brisbane CBD. This is to assist with ad-hoc tasks and ongoing projects as needed by the business.
This role has the potential to get extended or converted to a permanent role based on the successful completion of this contract.
- Extensive experience with writing SQL queries
- Experience creating SQL Databases (SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 (T-SQL))
- Experience SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- MS SQL Server performing data analysis with advanced T-SQL skills
- Knowledge of Power BI and .Net Development is desirable
- Experience in design and development of Data Warehouse and Reporting solutions, including data modelling, data ingestion and ETL, report and visualisations development
- Experience with database tuning/developing data solutions; general understanding of database setup/configuration
- High level of functional and technical expertise in IT solutions
- Experience bug fixing and problem solving
- Experience working with Data from various data sources and migrating/reformatting as necessary
- Experience with gathering information and identifying key issues; relating and comparing data from different sources, as well as identifying cause and effect relationships.
Candidates MUST be available immediately.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94757. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com