|Posted||18 days ago|
- Truly impact internal and external customer experience at Southern Rural Water
- Executive position where you can own and execute the technology strategy
- Flexible working arrangements with offices across Southern Victoria
SRW is experiencing a period of once in-a-generation transformation, with the modernisation of major infrastructure and services, upgrading irrigation districts and preparing them for a more climate-resilient future. The transformation does not stop in the field: new IT projects, customer interfaces, business systems and people and culture processes are helping SRW to develop a future-ready organisation.
The Chief Information Officer is a key executive role reporting to the Managing Director, and has overall accountability for leading and managing the delivery of technology services across the organisation. In this role, you will be setting the strategy for technology and leading its execution to achieve SRW’s vision.
- have a successful track record of leading operational IT teams that deliver exceptional customer service
- show clarity and insight in your ability to develop IT strategy to deliver an organisation’s vision
- bring positive leadership and energy to the workplace
- demonstrate flexibility and understanding in your approach to influence decision-making
- package on offer up to $185,000 including super