|Job Title:||Database Analyst|
|Salary:||$700 - $800 per day|
|Contact Name:||Pooja Deshmukh|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 13:50|
The Database Analyst (DBA) will be responsible for gathering information from various sources within the business (Organisations, Applicants, existing systems and processes) analysing existing and future patterns and trends to come up with comprehensively designed data models, which will be used to define requirements for the physical databases and data storage.
The role description for this contractor engagement includes:
- Investigate and analyse data volumes, flows, and storage requirements for the project.
- Develop data models and structures for integration with existing capabilities, and set the standard for integration of future capabilities.
- Contribute to the validation and verification of requirements, with particular reference to data volumes, flows, storage and integration.
- Defining a strategy and architecture to migrate data from legacy systems/practices to new solutions, data pipelines for data collection, data analytics and other data movement solutions.
- Ensure all work meets agreed timeframes, quality standards and quality control measures.
- Contribute to identifying project level risks and issues. Escalate risks and issues, and seek advice from the project’s team leadership.
- Develop a vision for information delivery and management and driving execution of the delivery roadmap, including enterprise data architecture, analytics and data management.
- Mentor and support other team members to achieve team outcomes and facilitate a motivated and hard-working environment.
- Any other deliverables identified by the Project Manager or Project Director during the engagement.
- The successful candidate will have experience in the following domains:
- 5+ years Database Analyst experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in data analytics and modelling.
- Experience in designing integration & data flow diagrams.
- You are experienced in SQL-based datastores.
- Proven experience in within major digital projects including:
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with Azure (or other similar) hybrid cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) based applications and services, accompanied by a understanding of Azure best practices.
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with service based system integration patterns supported by API management processes.
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with end to end layered solution architecture including application, technology, information and security architectures.
- Demonstrated expertise in establishing & maintaining relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent organising and planning skills with the ability to co-ordinate and manage multi-discipline activities; whilst working to tight deadlines.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1904-95033. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's