|Posted||15 days ago|
They are based in Brisbane South-Side in Loganholme, and are a software technology innovator that partners with first responders, helping government, corporations and property managers to achieve breakthrough standards in protecting people in and around buildings!
Their mission is unique: to keep people safe in and around large buildings and public facilities, while supporting efficient building management using spatially accurate floor plans and asset data and evidence collection.
Are you Passionate about Software Engineering?
Are you searching for learning/growth opportunities?
Want to get exposure/experience to 3D and Gamification?
Do you want an opportunity to become (or continue working as) a full stack developer?
If you are experienced with the Microsoft .Net Stack and take pride in producing high quality code, and you’re motivated by challenging opportunities, then we are searching for you!
You have the opportunity to join an organisation that is growing, and over the next 2 years they have solid plans to grow the software development team further (currently a team size of 10) .
With a number of products (new and existing) within the business, you will be initially required to become familiarise with their main product and its workings, provide on-going support and design/implement enhancements to the product as directed to ensure that existing customers are cared for.
At the same time, you will learn about other products that are being developed, eventually for you to become a significant contributor to these too. This is where your unique skills can really count with all members of the team being encouraged to contribute to the company and product direction.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Bachelor of IT/Software Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Systems Engineering AND/OR relevant work/practical experience
- +3 years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience with the Microsoft .Net Stack, ASP.NET Webforms, C#
- Unit Testing
- Experience using version controls
- Attention to detail
- Design Patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Methodical worker
The following are desirable:
- Programming/Developing in an MVC Environment
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Environment with modern development practices
- IoC/Dependency Injection/Mocking
- Continuous Integration (CI) - Octopus/TeamCity
- Mobile Development
- 3D knowledge
- Gamification – Vive/Unity
- Scalable Web application development
- DB (MySQL/ noSQL/MongoDB/Cosmos)
- REST API Development
- Relational database design (MySQL)
- Azure cloud
- UX/UI design
Great opportunities like these don’t knock on doors every day!
So if the above sounds like what you are looking for, then don’t hold back, contact us now, APPLY, and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94623. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com