|Posted||26 days ago|
The primary purpose of the role is the planning, coordinating and creating schedules for training across NSW.
You will also be required to:
- Liaise with project team and trainers to resolve any scheduling issues
- Communicate with customers, trainers and project team
- Ensures customers receive schedules in a timely manner
- Documents key information
For information regarding the client and project, please contact me directly.
The succesful candidate will have experience in:
- Project Management
- Scheduling/managing multiple schedules
- Pay rate between $60 - $70 per hour.
- Parramatta location.
- Fun, collaborative environment.