About the role:
- Work across a range of capacity development and engagement activities including the planning and delivery of research study tours, stakeholder forums and strategic conferences or forums.
- Assist in the preparation of complex, well-researched project documentation including briefs, presentations, reports, case studies and submissions to support the achievement of project outcomes.
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure key milestones are met, risks are identified and mitigated, and projects are delivered on time.
- Research, collate, organise and present data and information on the characteristics of a community and the availability of social services and facilities.
- Liaise, negotiate and develop positive working relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver effective outcomes.
- Coordinate project and program reporting, including through HP TRIM (Source) and Microsoft Excel.
- Proven experience in developing, implementing and managing complex projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate in a professional and reliable manner
- Prior experience working within the Government Sector
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Rare Queensland State Government opportunity
- Highly competitive hourly rates
- Work alongside true industry professionals
- Interesting and challenging project
How to apply: Applications are being received now through the submission portal.
Enquiries can be directed to Duy Le - Practice Leader - firstname.lastname@example.org