|Posted||26 days ago|
Excellent career trajectory with a values-driven organisation.
About the Company
Davidson has partnered exclusively with Willowtree Planning, a national planning consultancy business. Founded in 2010, Willowtree has been involved in over 2000 development projects across a range of industries. These include Residential, Commercial, Health, Retail, Education and Industrial.
Willowtree is a values based company. They may work across projects nationally, but ensure that each of their clients is serviced with a personalised approach. Every project taken on, small or large, is not only managed by a key senior team members, but also delivered by them.
About the Role
Based in their North Sydney office, Willowtree is looking to recruit an Associate Planner. A business critical role with significant career propositions, the key purpose of this role is to create and maintain value by:
- Working closely with the executive and senior management team in the implementation of the Business’s administrative systems, processes, procedures, Quality Assurance practices and project methodologies.
- Monitoring and recommending efficiencies in planning and approvals and systems in NSW.
- Mentoring and managing technical staff and projects in NSW office as directed.
- Carrying out the full reasonable functions for a large-scale projects with regard to consultancy and approval.
- Engaging in business development activities and tasks to assist in the growth and development of the business.
- Supporting the Planning Directors to achieve the targets for the Company including but not limited to recognition of the business within the market place, continued business growth, professional development and quality of Willowtree Planning material released to market.
The successful candidate will have appropriate tertiary qualifications in town planning.
The ideal candidate will have spent extensive periods of time in the planning market within NSW, with exposure to a variety of projects across the public and private sector.
You will be happy to manage and supervise staff in the absence of the Planning Directors, but still keen to get “hands-on” with projects. You enjoy being client-facing and also working across projects that vary greatly in size, complexity and industry.
An attractive salary package is on offer for the right candidate. This opportunity comes with significant career prospects, with potential for equity in the future being an option.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Declan Jones on 07 3023 1065, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94915. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com