Working with a large well respected government department that is looking for a senior Project officer to develop and manage a range of projects.
About the Role
This role will primarily support project management in very large and complex projects by supporting Senior Executives in project design, review, monitoring and improving the effectiveness of service delivery.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing project plans, identifying and coordinating resources and managing budgets.
- Provide evidence based advice to senior executives and other government departments on major issues
- Manage and oversee the preparation of briefing papers, reports, submissions and responses to information requests
- Provide advice and support to project team member in undertaking of tasks and implementation of project plans
- Prepare projects related documents including reports, budgets and discussion papers
- Build and maintain effective working relationships within and outside the department
- Relevant experience in a similar senior project officer role within Government
- Proven experience in preparing briefs and business case
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94960. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com