Davidson are currently working with one of the world’s largest names in wind energy. This company manufactures, installs and services its turbines all over the world. With over 100GW of installed turbine capacity and operations in over 80 countries they are continuing to grow here in Australia. Due to project requirements they are looking to appoint a Project Civil Supervisor for their wind farm outside of Perth.
About the Role
As the Project Civil Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring construction drawings and documentation are in line with contractual obligations between parties, ensuring safety and industry standard are met.
- Ensure civil deliverables are being met by relevant parties
- Liaising with relevant parties to ensure civil issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Conduct site inspections of sub-contractors work
- Respond to RFI’s, variation requests & payment claims
You will be an experienced Civil Supervisor with working experience in a site based role. A background in road construction and/or previous wind farm experience will be highly regarded. You will be able to show experience in the following areas:
- Management of subcontractors in a site based environment
- Ability to review civil designs
- Experience in pavement/road design (highly regarded)
- Experience with concrete/foundations (highly regarded)
An opportunity to work with a global industry leader on an exciting wind farm project.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Overty on 07 3023 1074, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94961. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com