A well-respected Government Department is looking for an experience Project Manager for an initial 5 month contract where you will be leading the development and coordinating the delivery of a project as well as leading a small team!
About the Role
- You will lead and manage all aspects of project development and implementation, including preparing business cases and project plans
- Establish appropriate governance, identifying, allocating and managing resources and meeting reporting requirements
- Lead the project team, both internal and external project staff to deliver key project milestones
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure co-development and buy-in at all project stages, strengthening the impact of the project.
- Develop and maintain a range of collaborative networks across the Department, with other departments and with external partners to support the delivery of the project.
- Work with staff to establish sustainable processes and structures to enable the ongoing success of the project, including a strong evaluation program
- Develop clear communication plans, including for the development phase of the project, and for ongoing communication
- Prepare a range of strategic and operational documents as required, including project plans, briefings, papers, status reports, and responses to information requests
- Proven experience in developing, implementing and managing complex projects
- Proven experience in establishment of budget, governance and staffing arrangements
- Proven experience establishing effective working relationships across an organisation
- Proven experience in contract management
- Previously lead a small project team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience working within the Government Sector
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94846. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com