|Location||Sydney C B D|
|Posted||28 days ago|
Exciting temp to perm opportunity based in Ashfield with a well-respected Government department involved in an excellent community focused initiative to empower individuals living within the community.
About the Role
You will be managing and coordinating the procurement transaction, governance aspects, oversight of the business outcomes and reporting as required by each of the relevant Divisions.
- Develop and Implement strategy plans
- Account manage communication and engagement requirements for projects, engaging , supporting and performance managing external agencies
- Manage the implementation of a range of community and stakeholder engagements such as workshops, events, surveys and community outreach activities
- Implement a range of communication tools and materials to support engagement, tailored to different audiences by means of web content, social media, advertising and videos.
- Successfully project manage a number of different communication and engagement activities so that they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Monitor and report the interest of the community and key stakeholders, assess program and project risks and provide recommendations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with community representatives
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or a related discipline and/or relevant experience within Marketing roles
- Experience in delivery of Communication and Marketing consultation projects, either in private or public sector
- High attention to detail and strong initiative
- Proven successful project management experience
- Highly organised and efficient
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94957. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com