|Posted||28 days ago|
For more information regarding the client, please contact me directly.
About the Role
The primary purpose of this role is to manage and implement a range of projects across the department, to support and improve service delivery.
The successful candidate will undertake a supporting project management role in very large and complex projects.
On a day to day basis the successful candidate will:
- Manage a range of projects and supports the Director.
- Contributing to and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources and managing budgets.
- Undertake research and analysis to identify options in order to support the development of key projects
- Provide timely advice and communication to relevant stakeholders
- Provide advice and support to project team members and stakeholders in undertaking tasks and implementing project plans
- Prepare a range of project related documents, including status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers.
- Support and assist in the development of project management methodologies.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in project management, human services outcomes measurement, evaluation and program delivery.
- Experience working for State Government.
Work life balance - 7 hour days/35 hour week.
Central location in Strawberry Hills.
Competitive hourly rate.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94956. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com