Are you ready to start your next challenge within one of the leading financial services organisations?
About the Role
An excellent opportunity currently exists for a Oracle Database Administrator to join a mature Application DBA team. You will be working across a variety of high profile projects and working with Developers in providing strong tuning.
- Support & Automation of Refresh and Release processes
- Consultation on best practice, upgrades and database migration & synchronisation
- Monitoring and Support of Critical Production Systems
- Proactive Maintenance, Capacity and Performance tuning
- Deep analysis of SQL, Stored Procs, Schema & Storage design
- Predominantly Application based Oracle DBA, extending to AWS cloud-based architecture in the coming year.
Technical skills will include but are not limited to Oracle 10-12c RAC, ASM, DataPump, Data Guard, Rman, Linux, Solaris and/or Bash. Looking at both System and Application DBA exposure with AWS RDS, Azure and any Jenkins, Powershell or Perl would a plus.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Luke Moran on 02 8093 0633, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94938. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com