Providing a range of services to the community across Queensland, this organisation positions itself to provide superior levels of care for its residents. As a result of internal movement the opportunity has become available for a senior finance professional to play a lead role in working with the senior managers of the group to improve business performance through strategic analysis of business unit performance.
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the CFO you will be responsible for:
- Provision of commercial and operational level advice for strategic decision making
- Improve financial performance through development of expert financial and non-financial models
- Identify areas of improvement for more effective commercial management practices
- Provide effective performance management and compliance with relevant legislation
- Lead the delivery of new and ongoing strategic financial projects
- Use industry knowledge to establish appropriate benchmarks, support new initiatives and business cases and identify efficiencies, emerging trends and opportunities.
To be considered for this sought after position you will be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior financial management position. You will have extensive experience in financial management and have a role that has seen you manage a number of business improvement initiatives or performance analysis of a large complex organisation. You will have the ability to communicate with various stakeholders and be a natural influencer. It is essential you have superior excel modelling skills with well-developed business process modelling and analysis capability. To support your analytical abilities you have technical experience in accounting standards and a high level of efficiency with financial policy and process development. A genuine desire and commitment to improve the financial position of the organisation through the provision of sound commercial advice is also ideal.
Working for an employer of choice, the organisation will offer a competitive salary with a generous benefits package and be exposed to a varied and challenging role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94914. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com